If you are parent, you (amongst others) are hypnotizing your child every day.
What if you knew what others wished they had known?
What if you can bring up your child with the tools a hypnotherapist needs to de-hypnotize later on?
What if you can learn the language to positively affect your children?
What if you can learn a way to change negative feelings associated to old stories?
Grab this opportunity! Your child deserves it!
In this 4-week program you will:
• Learn the difference between the conscious and subconscious mind
• Understand the perception model of communication
• Understand to appreciate how your child’s mind works
• Get introduced to the concept of Emotional Intelligence
• Discover your own “hot buttons”
• Get introduced to different personality and communication styles
• Discover your communication style
• Discover your child objectively
• Look at your child’s behavior with a different view
• Discover root causes of behavior
• Understand the power of your words and actions
• Learn to focus on the useful
• Learn ways to reinforce positive suggestions
• Learn a simple technique of letting go
• Discover the power of “being ok”
• Learn a technique to “reframe” negative experiences
• and much more…
Your expert facilitator:
Mona Abdulrahim-Santl is the owner of Mind Your Power, a Management Consultancy focused on the development of a mindset of wellbeing and positivity, for the personal, educational and corporate environment. She is also the mother of 3 now adult boys, whose outcome she considers as her biggest success in life.
Having lived in several countries and continents, she understands how to flexibly adapt her training courses and coaching sessions to cultural, and also unique and individual needs.
As Master NLP Trainer, Psychology Healing Practitioner, Hypnotherapy Instructor and Emotional Intelligence Specialist, she regularly holds intercultural and motivational seminars and talks, and has designed and facilitated training courses in various areas of soft skills.
Mona is the founder of ‘Hypno-Parenting’. She has worked with International Schools, training parents, and also academic staff in the art of effective communication.
She is equally fluent in English, French, Arabic and German.
For more info and questions, please call me on +971 56 3554982
Course duration: 6 Mondays (evenings)
– 19+26 October + 2+9+16+23 November 8 pm-10 pm UAE time
Course duration: 4 Saturdays (mornings)
– 6+13+20+27 November 9 am-12 pm UAE time
Per Couple (recommended) – 4 times, 3,5 hours each – 545 USD (2000 AED)
Per Individual – 4 times, 3,5 hours each – 408 USD (1500 AED)
Private courses available