Many of my hypnotherapy students only take the training for personal use... One of the most common comments is: "I wish I had had this info before I had children"!
If you are parent, you (amongst others) are hypnotizing your child every day.
What if you knew what others wished they had known?
What if you can bring up your child with all the tools a hypnotherapist needs to de-hypnotize later on?
What if you can learn what hypnotherapists learn in a parent-tailored course?
Here it is: HYPNO-PARENTING
- Understand the power of your words and actions
- Understand that your role as a parent is to allow your children to live their lives
- Discover your child objectively
- Learn to focus on the useful
- Learn ways to reinforce positive suggestions
- Learn a simple technique of letting go
- Understand how your mind works
- Learn to appreciate how your child's mind works
- Discover the power of "being ok"
- and much more...
You can register from anywhere in the world.... do it for your child