After learning about "hypnosis", one of the most common comments of parents is: "I wish I had had this info before I had children"!
If you are parent, you (amongst others) are hypnotizing your child every day.
What if you knew what others wished they had known?
What if you can bring up your child with the tools a hypnotherapist needs to de-hypnotize later on?
What if you can learn the language to positively affect your children?
What if you can learn a way to change negative feelings associated to old stories?
Here it is : HYPNO-PARENTING
- Understand the power of your words and actions
- Understand yourself, your own beliefs and habits, and learn ways to control them
- Understand that your role as a parent is to allow your children to live their lives
- Discover your child objectively
- Learn to focus on the useful
- Learn ways to reinforce positive suggestions
- Learn a simple technique of letting go
- Understand how your mind works
- Learn to appreciate how your child's mind works
- Discover the power of "being ok"
- and much more...
Soon, we are launching our online course, so you can register from anywhere in the world....
If you are a consulting hypnotist, and would like to add this specialty to your toolbox, please check the course calendar or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a parent and are looking for a certified Hypno-Parenting coach in your area, check the table below
|Daniel Ghanime||Lebanonemail@example.com||+961 3 348 853|
|Daniel Rizk||Lebanonfirstname.lastname@example.org||+961 3 083 258|
|Deb Anderson||USAemail@example.com||+1 (978) 582-7117|
|Grace Khleif||Lebanonfirstname.lastname@example.org||+961 3 724 033|
|Nelly Baz||Lebanonemail@example.com||+961 3 989 992|
|Olga Pavlova||Lebanonfirstname.lastname@example.org||+961 3 298 755|
|Rana Harake||Lebanonemail@example.com||+961 3 800 094|
|Sarah Demone||Canadafirstname.lastname@example.org||+1 (519) 377-5966||www.hanoverhypnosis.ca|