Next NGH-certified Hypnotherapy training starting in June
We have had amazing groups so ar and even more amazing results!
The dates for the next Hypnotherapy training are
and 2./3./9./10. July 2011
from 9.00 am - 5.30 pm
at MIND YOUR POWER center, Hamra
Hypnotherapy is one of the fastest growing professions in the holistic health field and has been recognized for its amazing results by individuals as well as health care professionals. With the world becoming more health conscious, especially areas of smoke cessation, weight reduction, and stress management have become an essential business opportunity. But also in countless behavioral and emotional issues such as addictions, compulsory habits, nail- biting, nutritional disorders, self-esteem or sports, hypnosis is a safe way to create rapid and lasting desired change.
Hypnotherapy is a rewarding profession that not only can assist people to a healthier and happier life; it can provide you the financial independence you are looking for.
If you are a health care practitioner, psychologist, life coach, dentist, alternative therapist, yoga instructor, teaching or counseling professional, or anyone desiring a rewarding career helping people achieve goals, hypnosis will propel you into a new dimension.
Tempted and Interested?
Certification will be awarded from the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH), the oldest and most prestigious Hypnosis organization.
All applicants must complete a personal interview and a registration application.
Call me now to reserve your place on 71-607085
About the Training
The course includes the complete curriculum for a professional career in hypnotherapy, developed and certified by the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH), the oldest and largest professional hypnosis organization in the world with members across the USA and in more than 65 other countries around the globe.
Upon registration and payment, you will receive your first theory lesson and will learn interesting facts about hypnosis.
The training provides a comprehensive and in-depth foundation to the spectrum of all hypnosis techniques. Every new aspect will be introduced, explained and demonstrated using your instructor’s extensive experience of hypnosis, then applied with supervision, feedback and discussion within the class environment. Through this invaluable giving and receiving hands-on practice, students get the most understanding and experience for each approach and gain motivating confidence in the techniques learned.
Additionally, the course requires 25+ hours of homework and practice sessions to perfect the skills.
Upon satisfactory completion of the course, you will receive a certificate from the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH), and you will be ready to utilize hypnosis and conduct sessions with clients immediately !!!
• What is Hypnosis?• History of Hypnosis • Preliminary Suggestibility Tests • How to Hypnotize • Trance deepening techniques • Measuring responsiveness and trance depth • The Conscious and Unconscious • Mechanical Aids, (What they are and how to use them) • Inductions • Deepening Techniques • Hypnotic Miscellany • Ethics • Direct suggestion techniques • Complete Smoking Cessation, Weight Control and Stress Management programs, including scripts • How to decide which inductions to use based on the client’s needs • The Pre-Talk • Establishing client goals • Classic induction techniques • Disguised induction methods • Disguised hypnotic suggestion methods • Waking hypnosis methods • How to teach clients self-hypnosis • Advanced instant and rapid inductions rapid and confusion- induction • Regression techniques • Parts Therapy • The use and benefits of ideomotor responses • Anesthesia Management • Abreaction control • Phobia removal • Pain control techniques • Hypnosis for Childbirth • Effective marketing and business strategies including eMarketing • and more….
Course Fees: 2150$
The tuition includes the following materials (worth 175$):
- Student Training Manuals
- Hypnosis Information DVD
- Motivational CD
- Business Start-Up CDs/DVDs
- Business Portfolio
- Induction Scripts
- Pendulum & Chart
Upon completion of your studies and passing your exam you will receive:
- Your Certificate from the NGH
- Embossed Membership Card
- 12-Month membership with the NGH
- The Journal of Hypnotism & HypnoGram subscriptions
PLUS: SPECIAL OFFER
Any student who previously participated in the complete Certification Course may attend any part of a later course, or the full course again for FREE, on a space available basis.
Additionally, I hold ongoing support meetings once every month, to which all certified hypnotherapists are invited.
Your Certified Instructor (NGH)
Mona Abdulrahim-Santl, CH, CI